Monday, January 11, 2021

CHOOSING BLESSINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In My coaching of Moses on what to tell the Jews when they were approaching the Promised Land, I made plain to them that they had the choice between blessings and curses, good and evil, being joyful or being woeful. It all depended upon whom they chose as their god, whether it was Me or whether it was the devil.  You must always remember that when I referred to the words sin and evil I was referring to the devil and his actions.  When you add the letter D to the word evil, you get the word "devil". Same thing.  Evil is always the work of the devil. Evil is never My work.  Also remember that when you take the word God in your language and add the letter O in the middle, you get the word "good". Good works are always My works in the earth.
   When I spoke through Moses to the Jews on their journey to the promised land, there was a veil over their minds which kept them from knowing the truth that good was always from Me and evil was always from the devil.  The devil deceived Moses and the Jews into believing that I am the Father of both good and evil.  I told Moses to communicate over and over the truth that having either good or evil events in their lives depended upon their obeying My guidance for them and doing what I instructed them to do in order to divert them around the works of the devil in the earth.  (Deuteronomy 28:7-9)  That truth applies also now to My children of promise who have My kingdom of God operable in their lives on earth.
    One of the blessings that I said would come into the lives of My children who keep My instructions, meaning to obey them, that I would establish you as a people sacred to Myself, as I swore to you that when all of the people in the earth see you bearing My name because of your love, peace keeping, goodness and kindness that they will be in awe of you.  That is not something that you shoould seek, but it is the result of your representing Me in the world as goodness, which the world craves. (Deuteronomy 28:10)
    Another blessing that comes upon you when you take My instructions to heart and do them is that I can increase the goodness in your children, the offspring of any animals you have, the produce of your soil and the production of your job in the land that I told you that you would prosper, which now is My kingdom of God.  To the Jews listening to Moses' words that I spoke to them, that promise was related to when they entered into the promised land to which I was leading them.(Deuteronomy 28:11)
   An additional blessing is that I promised that I would open up My rich treasure house of the heavens and give the perfect amount of rain in your land in due season, and that I would bless every one of your undertakings so that you will have prosperity enough to never have to borrow money but instead that you will be prosperous enough to loan to other people and give to others. This promise was also given through Moses in ancient times to the Jews who were on the way to their promised land. (Deuteronomy 28:12)
    Also I promised that when you follow My instructions that I will make you the head and not the tail, an overcomer instead of a victim, a person with power over evil instead of a slave to the devil's temptations.  You will always be climbing higher on the ladder of success instead of declining on it.  I reiterated through Moses in that lecture to the Jews at the time that all of those wonderful blessings would pour into their lives from Me only if they would take My instructions to heart which I ordered them to do, and for them to carefully do them, not turning to the right or to the left to follow other gods in obedience to their temptations from hell, but instead to always follow My commandments in order for Me to flood your life with My blessings.  All of those blessings will also pour into your life, without your seeking them, when you take My Fatherly advice and trust My promises to you. (Deuteronomy 28:13-14)
    Later, after Jesus Christ became the sacrifice for the sins of everybody in the world and went to hell for everyone, He rose from the dead and sent My Holy Spirit into the world to live inside of anyone who seeks My kingdom of God and My righteousness.  It is the power of My Holy Spirit in My children of promise who empowers them to become the master over the devil's evil temptations and He gives to you the power and the wisdom to follow all of My instructions, knowing that your happiness in the earth depends upon your staying in complete unity with Me so that My heavenly blessings remain constant in your life.
    I am your Father and My Fatherly guidance is necessary for My children of promise to excel in every area of your life, not turning to the right or left but to remain single minded so that you will not fall into the devil's deceptive traps.  My instructions through Jesus Christ were that you do not listen to and follow the advice of politicians, lawyers, the fundamentalist religious leaders who refuse the power of My Holy Spirit, and the false prophets. Those are the clothes in which the devil cloaks himself in order to deceive you and lead you to fall in a trap on the left or the right.(Matthew 7:15; Matthew 16:6-1; Luke20:46; Mark12:38; Mark 13:22; I John 4:1; II Peter 2:1)
    Constantly stay in tune with My Holy Spirit and you will prosper in everything that you endeavor to do. 
    Your Guiding Father of Love 

No comments: