Tuesday, January 5, 2021

KEYS TO ABUNDANCE OF BLESSINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
   You have studied all of the cautions and warnings that I gave to My children in the earth about the woes that would come into their own lives if they yield to the temptations of the devil.  You learned that if you obey the temptations of the devil that he will bring curses into your life just like he did in the lives of Adam and Eve and also their son Cain who yielded to the devil and killed his brother Abel.  I encouraged Moses, who wrote the history of the Jewish people, to include in his writings My warnings to Adam, Eve and Cain.  I also included in the history the  identity of the curses that would be the result of their refusal to obey My instructions and instead to yield to the mental temptations to do the devil's evil will.  The same scenarios are repeated over and over again in the writings of later prophets which are My instructions on how to refuse evil so that you will not become woeful in your life because of devastating circumstances from hell that occur because of your doing evil works.  But, still, My children who call themselves by My name often yield to evil and call it good, and they call good evil in an effort to dominate other people instead of following My instructions and dominating the devil and his demons when they are tempted by them.
   Later on through the prophets who spoke for Me to people I emphasized the good and prosperous things that would come into the lives of people if they would think, speak and act according to My will.  Through the prophet Moses I told the people of Israel that they should first of all love Me and heed My instructions and guidance, trusting in My mighty hand and My outstretched loving arms, remembering everything that I had done for them when I led them out of Egypt, causing the waters to overflow upon their oppressors, and to remember all that I did for them in the wilderness until they came to the promised land that I promised. (Deuteronomy 11:1-7)  
   I said that they had seen My mighty works for them in the past, and so they must keep My commandments so that they would continue to be strong and go in and possess the land so that they would live in the promised land for a long time, along with their descendants that I swore to give to them, living in a land flowing with milk and honey.  (Deuteronomy 11: 8-12)  I also said that the land would be land for which I would care, never taking My eyes from it, and if they would diligently heed My commandments to love Me and serve Me with their whole heart and their entire being that I would be able to give them early rain and late rain so that they would gather in their grain, their new wine and their oil.  I promised that I would give them grass in their fields so that they would eat and be full.       
    HOWEVER, I said that they must be careful that their mind and heart is not deceived so that they would turn aside and worship other gods, meaning the devil and idols made with human hands.  If they did, then there would be no rain and no fruit and the result would be that they would perish quickly off of the land that I had given to them because the devil would flood their land with destruction and death. (Deuteronomy 11:13-17)
    I told Moses to tell the people again that they should lay up My words in their mind and heart and in their entire being, binding them to their foreheads between their eyes so that they would remember them, meaning that they should be able to recall them.  I included in that teaching session that they should also teach My words to their children, speaking about them while they sat in their houses, while walking down the road, when they laid down and when they rose up; also writing them on the doorposts of their houses and their gates.  I said that the result would be that the days of their children would be multiplied in the land which I swore to give to them as long as the heaven are above the earth. (Deuteronomy 11:18-21)  
     An additional perk to listening to My words, heeding them and teaching them to their children, I said that if they honored My words that I would drive out all nations who rose against them and break apart nations greater and mightier than themselves.  Also I told them that every place upon which the soles of their feet would tread would be theirs and that no man would be able to stand before them because I would cause their enemies to be fearful of them upon all of the land that they would tread. (Deuteronomy 11:22-26)
     Those wonderful promises from Me were more than anyone in the earth could ask for, pray for and believe for.  Then I explained to the children of Israel that My instructions to them were given so that they would learn that there were curses available to them in the earth from hell and there were blessings available to them in the earth from My heaven.  I told them that if they obeyed My words from heaven that they would be blessed, happy, and to be envied in the land to which I led them, but if they didn't obey My commandments but instead turned aside and went after other gods of which they had not known the identity, then they would be cursed in every area of life.  I told them that when they came into the land which I had promised to them, that they must be watchful to do all of the statutes and ordinances which I had spoken to them that day.  (Deuteronomy 11:27-32)  Those statutes and ordinances are the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of God.
     It was in this teaching through Moses that I explained to the children of Israel that blessings come from Me and curses come from other gods from hell. It was to erase from their minds the lie that good and evil both come from Me.  I was trying to teach them that evil comes from evil gods, not from Me; and that all good comes from Me.
     I explained that there are ordinances and statutes in My constitution and bylaws of My kingdom just like there were in their earthly nations, rules and regulations that kept them on the right paths of righteousness so that they would always know the path to freedom and an abundance of blessings from Me.
     My words and promises through Moses to the people of Israel mirrored My instructions to Adam and to his son Cain, telling them not to listen to and obey the voices from hell or they would be cursed, which Adam and Eve experienced in every area of their lives.  My instructions to Cain were more specific and I identified the voice that would tempt him to be a demon who was lurking at his door just to tempt him to do evil to his brother. (Genesis 4:4-7; Genesis 2:15-17)  Adam and Cain both chose to ignore My words of warning and instead chose to obey the voice of the devil in their thoughts.  As a result curses came into their lives from hell because they turned their wills over to the devil and inherited his curses in their lives.
    My instructions, guidance, insight and revelations to My children have always been for the purpose of alerting them to the fact that evil is in the world and good is in the world.  If you join in fellowship with the devil and do his evil things, then you inherit curses in your life; but if you join in fellowship with Me and My good thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions, then you will have exactly what I promised the children of Israel, to be blessed in every area of your life on earth.
   It's all so very simple.  The devil has made it difficult to understand because he doesn't want you to be free from his temptations and his works.  
   Your Father of Great Love and Care

No comments: