Saturday, January 16, 2021

BLESSED ACTIONS AND CURSED ACTIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In the days of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, which is My last covenant and most effective covenant that I made with humanity, My children who become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit have My power in their human bodies to execute My judgment on the devil and his demons who have cursed the lives of humans since Adam allowed them to flood into the earth.  When you seek and receive My kingdom and My righteousness, you become My representatives in the earth with the same authority over the earth that I gave to Adam before he became polluted with the devil's personality instead of Mine.  My aim was, and still is, to restore the earth to its former glory, just like I restore humans who become My image in the earth to being just like Adam and Eve were before they were deceived by the devil and extended their invitation to him to become lord of the earth instead of Me.  It is through you and others of My children of promise that I desire to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ by your allowing My Holy Spirit to be your guide and your Lord in the earth.(I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17&18)
    Under My old covenant given through Moses, which was My guidance to lead the people of Judah and Israel into a promised land, that covenant was broken by them many, many times when they left Me and bound themselves to idols of every sort, idols of wood and stone. They prayed to those man-made idols to assist them in their problems which were caused by them when they refused to take My advice in My words of the law which I gave to them clearly and concisely regarding good and evil, blessings and curses. My words to them in what was called the law was given by Me to assist them in recognizing evil and thus refusing to indulge in evil temptations. (Galatians 3:19) They refused to follow My guidance over and over and so the men with whom I made a covenant were unable to enter into the promised land because they broke our covenant so many times.  
    My solution to the problem was that I made a new covenant with humans, a covenant of the Holy Spirit in which I would write My words of power and guidance in their hearts and in their minds. (Hebrews 8:6-13; Romans 10:17)  The words would be My individual words of guidance because with My words of guidance the power to obey My guidance is also present as My words come from My very own Holy Spirit, in whom is all of My power and authority.  And so My last and effective covenant was not made with a country but with My furture Son, Jesus Christ. (Galatians 3:15-16)  When He lives inside of you, you become My child and I become your Father.  My individual words become Life to you because My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Life.    
    That truth is why I told you not to ignore My personal words to you because they will lead you to having a life of abundance in the earth, mirroring what I told the people of Israel through Moses.  I said that My personal words to you, if you heed them, will cause you to be blessed in every area of your life, in the city, in the country, in your prosperity, in your children, in your animals, in your produce, in your job, in your relationships, in your adventures and in your experiences. (Ephesians 3:20)  In other words, I am able to do super abundantly, far more than you dare think, pray, dream or wish, according to the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.
    I lead you to assist the poor, the widows and the orphans, all of the least fortunate people.  My children are called upon to help Me supply the needs of the people who are poor in finances and poor in spirit.  (Matthew 25:31-46)  When you become My hands of distribution of My blessings, then you have followed My will and you will inherit My rewards and My blessings because you are My child.
    Your Father Who Turns Curses into Blessings.

No comments: