Monday, January 18, 2021

BLESSINGS GALORE

My Dear Precious Child,
    Soon after the beginning of time the first man Adam unknowingly opened the doors and windows of the earth to the devil for him and his demons to pour into the earth in order for them to curse the earth and the lives of humans whom I created to be in My image.  You have read in the Biblical history books about the demons that were first identified in the lives of humans starting with fear, blame, shame, lying and self sufficiency that appeared in the personalities of the first couple when they hid from Me because of their yielding to the temptation of the devil. (Genesis 3:1-13)  I named the demons whom they had made the lords of their lives which proceeded to curse their lives in the earth that I had meant to continue to be My heaven on earth to Adam and Eve. 
   The next two demons to manifest themselves in the lives of the offspring of the first couple were jealousy and killing when Adam's son Cain killed his brother Abel. I had told Cain before he sinned that a demon was crouching at the door of his mind in order to gain entrance into his life.  I said that he must learn to master the demon (sin) instead of yielding to it. (Genesis 4:6-7) As a result of Cain killing his brother, Cain inherited curses from the devil, one being that he and his children and their children would be wanderers in the earth.  However, in My mercy I put a mark on the head of Cain so that no one would kill him. I blessed Cain by saying that anyone who did kill Cain would be avenged seven times over. 
    In the history of man in the earth, even in the presence of curses from hell I have made every effort to bless people.  It was through Moses that I enumerated the curses from the devil that were in the earth and the blessings that were from Me.  The curses brought destruction and death to humans and I sent as many blessings as I could, which represented life to people.  That whole scenario is the scenario of the lives of humans and their choices between good and evil, blessings and curses. Many more demons were manifested in the flesh of people which We will study later.  My truth that I want you to understand is that I have tried every way possible to tell humans how to be blessed instead of their being cursed by the devil in their lives.
    I used Moses to lead the people of the nation of Israel out of Egypt where they had become slaves.  I gave Moses the assignment of leading those people through a desert to their promised land of milk and honey.  It was eventually through My plan for the nation of Israel that one of its descendants became Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. (Galatians 3:16) I needed to keep the blood line of Israel as pure as possible so that the flesh of Jesus would have as little evil as possible in his own fleshly DNA to conquer by the presence of the Holy Spirit in his spiritual DNA.  My efforts to bless humans have been varied and numerous from the very beginning.  My ever present desire has always been to bless human beings.
    The prophet Moses enumerated the blessings that would come upon the people of Israel if they followed My guidance that I wrote in stone for them. (Deuteronomy 5:6-21) Those commandments were given by Me in order to let the people of Israel know the areas in which the devil was going to tempt them in their journey to the promised land which I had prepared for them. (Galatians 3:19) You know the history of that journey, that it was only a few months' walk but because the people kept yielding to the devil's temptations which I had written in stone for them to avoid, it took 40 years because they kept getting lost by breaking My instructions to them.  I had told the people that they would avoid evil and curses if they followed every one of My instructions; and that I would be able to bless them galore, more abundantly than they could even imagine in every area of their lives. (Deuteronomy 28)
    Even with the disobedience of the people of Israel, My love and desire to bless them never ended, leading into My new covenant of the Holy Spirit which was enacted by Jesus Christ. It is through My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with all of humanity which ushers My kingdom of God into the lives of people who seek My kingdom and My righteousness. (Matthew 6:33).  My covenant of the Holy Spirit makes it possible for Me to bless people even in the event of their sinning because of the forgiveness of Jesus Christ when He paid the price for the sins of the whole world.  However, it is their acceptance of the forgiveness of Jesus Christ which precedes the ability of humans to be baptized in My Holy Spirit which ushers in My kingdom of God into their lives on earth in which My blessings galore become a constant reality.
    My Holy Spirit makes My love become real in the lives of My children of promise along with the desire and the spiritual power for you to follow My guidance because of the knowledge of the glories that present themselves with My abundance of blessings.  Fraternizing with evil by obeying the temptations from hell is rejected by My children of promise because of My blessings that are being enjoyed and the Love that is revealed by My Spirit.  The devil never gives up his temptations, but the Authoritative Power of My Holy Spirit casts the demons behind the temptations into the fiery furnace when My children of promise pray in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 13:36-43)  That is when My children of promise shine like the sun in the world.
     Just like in the life of Jesus, every time you refuse to yield to the tempting will of the devil's demons is when My angels come and minister individually to you.  My angels always manifest My glory in your life on earth. (Matthew 4:1-11)
     I said that as My child of promise you are surrounded by all of the inhabitants of My kingdom of God, including the multitude of My angels, the firstborn sons of the church, the spirits of the saints who were made perfect, Jesus Christ the mediator of My new covenant, Myself and the blood of Jesus which purifies people. It is through that New Jerusalem that I shake loose from My children the demons from hell who plague My children. I leave what cannot be shaken loose, which is My kingdom of God in your life.  I eradicate the devil's demons in your life because I am a consuming fire. (Hebrew 12:1; Hebrews 12:22-29)
    You have just read the highlights of My history of My dealings with man.  There should be enough truth in this lesson, the scriptures, and the Holy Spirit's power for you to constantly choose My life and blessings instead of your choosing the devil's destruction and death.
    Your Father of Shared Truths  

No comments: