Tuesday, January 19, 2021

BLESSING GIFTS FROM HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
    Receiving My promise to My children was made clear to the Jews who were obedient to the followers of Jesus.  He had appeared to them after He rose from the dead and told them to go to Jerusalem and wait for what I had promised.  John the Baptist had told them when he baptized the Jews in water that there was One coming who would baptize them in the Holy Spirit and in Fire.  They were so fleshly minded that they surmised that their Messiah would come and set up an earthly kingdom in Jerusalem.  Little did they know that My kingdom of God would be a spiritual kingdom that I set up inside of the bodies of the believers in Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:1-8)
    What was to happen to them would be the fulfillment of My promise through the prophet Joel that I would pour out My Very Own Spirit on all of mankind, that they would prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit just like the prophets of old, that He would give them visions and dreams even to the men and women slaves, that there would be signs in the heaven above and in the earth below.  It was to be the fulfillment also of the prophesies of Jesus Christ every time He taught about My  kingdom of heaven which was soon to come into their lives on earth. (Matthew 6:5-10)  Every parable that He taught related to My kingdom of God which was to come inside of them.  They did not know that there would be magnificent signs of My power manifested at the time.  Remember, they were convinced by their political and religious leaders that My kingdom would be a visual, earthly kingdom set up in the city of Jerusalem.  They were surprised when it became a spiritual kingdom living inside of each one of them which I call the New Jerusalem. (Hebrews 12:22-25)
    The most marvelous thing about My kingdom of God living inside of My children who seek My kingdom and My righteousness is that barriers between heaven and earth were removed when Jesus Christ went to hell and rose from the dead.  There would be easy access for My blessings to flood into the lives of My children who had been baptized in My Holy Spirit.  It was at that time that the ministry of Jesus Christ would be given to My Holy Spirit and He would be able to do mighty works through any person who became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The prophesy of the old covenant prophets about the veil being torn from top to bottom happened when Jesus Christ tore it when He went to hell, which opened the earth to all of My blessings plus the anointing of My Holy Spirit to the people who receive My kingdom of God into their lives.  
     At the time of the first Pentecost, as an outward sign to them of what had happened in the spiritual realm, the veil in the earthly temple in Jerusalem was supernaturally ripped down the middle when Jesus was crucified, as a sign that there were no more barriers between heaven and earth for My children who become baptized in My Holy Spirit and walk in unity with Me.  Jesus went to hell where He took back authority to the earth from the devil who had been given authority in the earth by the first man, Adam.  After Jesus went to hell, then My Holy Spirit catapulted Him back to earth to be seen by many people.  The barrier had been removed by Him so that My angels had free access to the earth to carry My blessings to people.  Also, people began to have free access to Me.  (Genesis 28:12) Jacob had seen it in a dream many, many generations before Jesus assumed His ministry in the earth.  Jesus' calling from Me to go to hell for the sins of the world also accomplished the work of removing the barrier between heaven and earth so that My children had free access to Me as well as there were no barriers to block My blessings from flooding into the earth. (Isaiah 59)
    It was in breaking down that demonic spiritual barrier that I was able to make a new covenant with My children where I would send My Holy Spirit inside of them and put My words in their mouths, which allowed Me to restore the earth to its former glory that it had possessed before Adam allowed it to be cursed by the devil.  (Isaiah 59:20-21) I also caused Jeremiah to prophesy about My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with humanity. I told the Jews through him that because they had broken My covenant so many times that I would make a new covenant.  I said that I would write My words in their minds and in their hearts and that I would be their God.  Also I told all humans through Jeremiah that I would remember their sins no longer.  (Jeremiah 31:31-34)  
   In order for you and My other children to have free access to My heaven so that My blessings can flow uninterrupted to you, you must be cautious to stay in unity with Me as your Father so that the devil and his demons are not allowed to rebuild a barrier between heaven and earth so that I can't hear you and your blessings are again barricaded from flowing into the earth by the demons you have allowed to again become lords of your life.  
   False prophets are constantly sent to try to lure you away from Me and My loving gifts to you for being My child. That is why Jesus Christ warned you about false prophets.  Keep on the lookout for their deception and manipulation of you and My other children. Jesus warned you that some attitudes that are from hell that form barriers again between earth and My heaven are the lust of money, the desire to be great and the return to old covenant laws. My Holy Spirit warned you about other ones in Galatians 5:1-21 which are fornication, indecency, sexual irresponsibility, idolatry, sorcery, fighting, wrangling, jealousy, quarreling, anger, hatred, disagreements, political and religious factions, division, envy, drunkenness, orgies and similar things.  I said that My ways that guarantee that the path between heaven and earth remains open are your having My thoughts, attitudes, words and actions of love, peace, goodness, joy, kindness, mercy and patience. (Galatians 5:22)       
    Make sure that your thoughts, attitudes, words and actions are in unity with My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  When they are in unity with My Spirit I can flood your life in earth with My kingdom benefits called abundant blessings.
    Your Father of a Clear Path

No comments: