Sunday, January 10, 2021

ADDITIONAL BLESSINGS INSTEAD OF CURSES

My Dear Precious Child,
    The prophet Moses gave My first ten instructions to the Jews, which were not easy to miss since they were written by My angels in stone.  When Moses came down from the mountain where I performed the miracle before his eyes, he saw the people had sinned so egegiously that Moses threw down the two stones and they broke. It was their rebellion against Me that caused Moses' anger.  He laid prostrate before Me for 40 days and 40 nights because of the depravity which He had observed.  However, after He repented and yielded himself to Me again I told Moses to cut two stones just like the first two, come up to the same mountain with an ark of wood, and I would write again the first ten instructions in the stones.  They were the only visible evidence of My guidance for the people.  Later I added to the ten instructions for them as things in their journey changed. 
   My instructions were always given so that My children would avoid yielding to the devil's guidance instead of mine. I told them that they could choose between good and evil, that if they chose to yield to My guidance that they would inherit a promised land of goodness and prosperity but if they yielded again to the devil that they would inherit death and destruction.  My instructions are just like any good father in the earth, but Mine contain insight that humans fathers do not have.
    Later I added more indepth instructions about the ten commandments.  I explained more fully to them the blessings that would come into their lives if they worshiped Me and only Me in the first addition to the ten laws.  I gave a more clear picture of what would happen if a person worshiped idols and what would happen to a person who led another person to go astray from Me.  (Deuteronomy 13)  I also told them how to have good mourning rites, about clean and unclean animals and birds for them to eat, and about tithing 1/10 of their seed for planting crops in the promised land.  (Deuteronomy 14)  All of those instructions were given by Me to enable the people to inherit My blessings in their lives.
    There were specific instructions given by Me in regard to the poor and also concerning debts, telling them to forgive all debts owed to them after seven years in order to relieve the poor of their heavy load of debts.  I told the people that when they gave to the poor to be sure and do it with a good attitude, never expecting anything in return.  Also in those instructions was included how to treat slaves, that every seven years they must be freed, loaded down with gifts of animals, grains and wine in proportion to My blessings that I had given to the owner. If the slaves don't wish to leave, they must receive him or her with joy as permanent workers.  I said that if they treated the poor with honor and dignity that they would be blessed in everything they did. (Deuteronomy 15)     
    I also told Moses about having the feasts of Passover, Weeks, Booths and the significant meaning behind those celebrations, all of them relating to the coming into the world of My Son Jesus Christ eventually when He could come into the earth to bear the sins of the world in His body when He died for their sins.  I told them how to appoint judges among themselves who were able to administer true justice for all of the people so that they would possess the land of promise.  (Deuteronomy 16)
    There were specific instructions relating to the judges, kings, the priests, and the prophets, how they were to be treated and how they were supposed to act in order for the people to be blessed abundantly. (Deuteronomy 16, 17 and 18)
    Like a good Father I outlined through My guidance how to live everyday life for the Jews in their trip to their promised land and when they entered into the promised land which was called the land of milk and honey.  I taught them how to avoid evil and how to embrace good.  As their locations changed, I had to add more specific instructions because their circumstances changed and their localities changed.  Thus is the history of people.  Things change and when they do, My instructions are often added to and specified.  Very often My old instructions do not fit into the new circumstances.  That is why I eventually instituted My individual words of guidance to speak inside of My children of the new covenant of My Holy Spirit where He would come to live inside of My children and lead and guide them individually into the land of promise, called having My kingdom of God operable in their lives on earth.     
  When the voice of My Holy Spirit is present in My children of promise, then there are no more needs for My words to be written in stone because I write them in the hearts and minds of My individual children.  Until that time, My instructions written on stone or paper suffices for My children because they are words of guidance that are necessary for My children to inherit My blessings in their lives on earth. (Deuteronomy 11:18; Proverbs 4:4; Ezekiel 3:10; John 12:47; Hebrews 3:7-15)
   There are pitfalls that the devil sets for you to which I can easily alert you so that you avoid a pitfall, bypass it and continue to enjoy My blessings in your life on earth.  I tried so hard with the Jews, but they needed My Spirit to live in them in order for them to obey My individual instructions of love which are always available.  I was able to wend Him later.
  Your Father Who Always Extends His Hand of Love                    

No comments: