Monday, January 31, 2011

20/20 VISION


Dear One,
In every situation if you will endeavor to see with the eyes of the Spirit who lives inside of you, then you will perceive the spirits behind every situation, every happening, every activity, whether there are good spirits or bad spirits motivating them.
Often you miss special gifts, special kisses from Me, because you are looking negatively with your natural eyes, enhanced by your emotions, rather than looking positively with your spiritual eyes enhanced by My Spirit and My emotions, which are called the fruit of the Spirit.
You have missed a lot of the messages of encouragement because your spiritual eyes have been blinded by back breaking human e
motions which make you single minded, self conscious and blind to My works.
Your eyes of the Spirit have 20/20 spiritual vision. They have infinity/infinity vision, perfect to perceive spiritual activity.
My gifts of wisdom and knowledge and discerning of spirits are based on 20/20 spiritual vision which is actually infinity/infinity vision.
You will be comforted by the ability of My Spirit to inform you of the behind the scenes activities and you will understand, then be able to forgive and know how to handle every situation.
I live in you and I share My secrets of My kingdom with everyone who will listen and perceive.
Love, God
Matthew 13:14 &18; I Corinthians 2:9-11; I Corinthians 12:8-10

No comments: