Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MENTAL INFUSIONS


Dear One,
You must realize that I withhold nothing from you and from all of My children in the area of knowledge and wisdom. They are all available to My children for your taking whenever you are in need of them. Do not ever think that I would withhold anything from you.
However, there are times that the unveiling comes in stages because you can only digest certain truths a little at a time. I know the dosages for each of My children so that each one will eat, swallow and digest the measure of truth that I have given to him.
I told you to ask in faith, believing that I will give My wisdom to you. Sometimes you ask and the wisdom, knowledge, insight or teaching will immediately come to your mind. Other times, when confusion, fear or doubt are in your mind, you must pray and then go your merry way until the opportune time comes when there are no mental barriers from you, and then what you have sought pops into your mind. You always know that it is my infusion of Truth because it is new to your own thinking.
My wisdom, knowledge, insight and teaching are keys to My kingdom. I promised that I would give them to you and I will. You only need to ask.
Love, God
Isaiah 28:9 & 10; James 1:5-8

No comments: