Monday, January 3, 2011

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS LIMIT MEN

Dear One,

Your beliefs will determine who you are.
If your belief is that I am a hard taskmaster who will discipline and punish those who break religious laws, then you will be cruel and seek to punish all people whom you think are trespassers.
If your belief is that I am distant and far removed from My children, then you will be distant and far removed from your own children and other people.
If you believe that I am Love and that I freely forgive, then you will offer love, forgiveness and blessings to others.
You truly become what you believe about Me.
If you believe that I will bring destruction to an unbelieving world, then you will desire destruction over all unbelievers whom you encounter.
If you believe that I offer love, forgiveness and acceptance to all the unbelieving world, then you will do the same.
Your beliefs are the patterns to which you conform your life, either offering goodness to people or offering evil to people.
I believe in the goodness of the spirits of all men because I see their spirits and not the actions of their flesh. Remember that it is the spirits of men that impart life to their flesh, and after the flesh dies the spirit lives on. So the actions of the flesh also die when the flesh dies. The actions of the spirits of men are eternal.

Love, God
John 3:16 & 17; John 8:15; Romans 8:8-14; lI Corinthians 13: 4-13; Romans 5:5; Romans 5:8; I John 4:7 & 8

No comments: