Monday, January 10, 2011

ABUNDANT LIFE


Dear One,
Jesus said, "I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly."
Anytime life is restored, whether it is vitality, joy, excitement or energy, then I am at the foundation of it. I brought the dead back to life and I still bring the dead back to life, whether it's the dead in body, the dead in soul or the dead in spirit.
Revival means to return to life. It means to raise from languor, depression or discouragement. It means to restore to life and spirit, to institute a renewed and flourishing state.
Depression is a state of death coming into the soul via the mind and emotions.
When a person is revitalized, I am the source of the new life.
Life is vitality. It is animation. It is adventure. It is joy. It is motion, It is excitement.
Death is sadness, coldness, grief, depression and loneliness.
Where you find life, you find Me and My workings. I revitalize everything that I am asked to save. I impart vigor and energy and excitement.
I repeat, I came into your life so that you might have life and have it more abundantly.
Love, God
John 10:10; II Peter 1:2-11

No comments: