Saturday, January 29, 2011

WONDERFUL WONDERS

Dear One,

Wonders are supernatural occurrences for which men have no explanation. Wonders are beyond the ability of the minds of men to understand. Men are astonished at their occurrence. Sometimes they become questionable because they are unexplainable.
All of the things Jesus did and talked about were wonders because they were not understood by men. The only way men can understand is to utilize the faculties of the Holy Spirit to explain the unexplainable. When they are explained by the Holy Spirit and understood by men, then they are described as revelation. They become exciting and more wonderful when revealed.
The works that Jesus did by the power of the Holy Spirit were wonders, unknown and unexplainable to men. When the gifts of miracles and healing are done through the power of the Holy Spirit now, they are wonderful, full of wonder.
Every revelation, every unfolding of insight, every gift of wisdom and knowledge given by Me though the Holy Spirit are wonderful and explained by Me though Him, whereas in the past when there were visible wonders to the human eye they were unexplainable.
Therefore, when you submit yourself to the power of My Holy Spirit, then wonders can be explained because the working of the wonders were done by Him and I am eager to reveal the mechanics of His performing incredible things.
I said I withhold nothing from My children. I don't even withhold explanations of wonders.
Fathers explain things to their children who can understand. With My Spirit in you, you can certainly understand My explanations.

Love, God
I Corinthians 2:8-16; James 1:5

No comments: