Monday, January 24, 2011

RATE OF RETURN


Dear One,
A loss is always replaced with a gain in My family when My children are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit.
A failure is always replaced with success in My family when My children are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit.
A sickness is always replaced with healing in My family when My children are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit.
Abandonment is always replaced with reunion in My family when My children are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit.
In My family there are no permanent losses, failures, sicknesses, defeats or abandonment when My children come to Me for insight and wisdom in every situation, then follow My advice and pray in My Spirit until the reversal is completed. I replace everything that is lost with something much better. You can't beat that rate of return.
Love, God
Romans 8:14 & 15; Romans 8:26 -28; Deuteronomy 28:1-14; Ephesians 6:10-18

No comments: