Thursday, January 27, 2011

THE ROAD OF BELIEF


Dear One,

To believe Me is to rely on Me to supernaturally provide for you in some area of your life. As belief increases, you begin to rely upon me to provide for you in other areas and then eventually in all areas of your life.
It is impossible for Me to provide for My children unless they believe in Me and believe in My provisions and My ability to provide.
When you believe that it is My will to heal you and you believe in My supernatural ability to heal, then you will open yourself up to Me for My healing to be manifested in whatever effective way I determine.
The same principle applies to all of My provisions, prosperity, peace, joy, wisdom, success, knowledge, freedom from the bondage of addiction and all other areas where there is lack apparent in your human dimension.
Unbelief works under the same principle. However, it refuses My provisions because the road is blocked through which My provisions can travel from heaven to earth. I never block the road. It is always blocked by your unbelief.
Belief firmly connects you to Me, thus clearing the road from the heavenly dimension to the earthly dimension. Angels travel back and forth on that road of Belief to bring My provisions to you.
Keep the road of Belief clear by declaring , "My God will provide all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Love, God
Matthew 6:26-34; Matthew 21:22; Genesis 28:12; John 1:51: Philippians 4:19

No comments: