Thursday, January 6, 2011

FAITH CREATES AND FEAR CREATES


Dear One,
A person gives power to what he fears because of the energy given to fear in his thoughts and words.
Fear is negative power and the things which you fear receive that power so as to be able to perpetuate its plan and become reality. Fear creates an image in your mind of harm, of injury, of aloneness, of doom, of death, of illness, of failure, and then those images get power from your belief of the images and creation comes to those images. The power of belief allows the things feared to often become reality because fear has given your creative power to the images in your mind.
Faith is positive power, and the things for which you have faith receive your positive power or energy so as to be able to perpetuate the plans of faith, and the things for which you have faith will become reality.
Faith creates an image of good things in your mind of My blessings, My promises of healing, success, prosperity and on and on, and then faith supplies the power to create that image, allowing the images to become reality. That means that faith has given creative power to My images that I put in your mind of good things to come.
You give your authority and your power to the things for what you have faith or fear, good or evil, positive or negative.
Replace images of fear in your mind with new images of My blessings and My promises, and you will reap the benefits of My blessings.
Love, God
Hebrews 11:1-39; Philippians 4:8
This good image is from my home

No comments: