Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SPIRITUAL NERVES


Dear One,
Be careful that you do not misunderstand the function of the soul, that is the thoughts, emotions, reasoning and will. I created them to function as the connections between the spirits of men and their flesh. They are to be like the nerves of the body, as the connection between the brain and the organs, the brain and the limbs, the brain and the blood, the brain and the senses.
The nerves of the body were never meant to rule the body but were meant to deliver the brain's instructions to the body.
Likewise, the soul, which are the thoughts, emotions, reasoning and will, were never meant to rule men, they were meant to deliver the instructions of the spirit to the body. The soul was not created to be the spirit of a person, but only as the interpreter of the spirit's instruction's to the flesh. That's why I said to come to Me and let us reason together, so that My insights and instructions can be delivered to your soul, which is know as the mind to the world.
When you realize this truth you will realize that the power of the thoughts, the emotions, the reasoning and the will are awesome. Yes, even when they are functioning independent of My Spirit but with influences of the world and negative spirits, then they influence your body and your brain with negative powers which produce negative events.
My desire is that you would be attentive to My Holy Spirit within you, that you allow Him to give My gifts of wisdom, knowledge and insight to your mind via the thoughts, emotions, reasoning and will, and that you will experience heaven on earth because you have allowed My Spirit to be the interpreter of My will, emotions, thoughts and reasoning to your mind.
When you allow Me to be your guide, then negative influences will not determine your present or your future.
When I am allowed to be your counselor, your guide, your advocate and your instructor, then My wonderful and perfect will determines your present and your future. That's called heaven on earth.
Love, God
Isaiah 1:18 & 19; John 16: 13-15; Galatians 5

No comments: