Sunday, January 9, 2011

GOD'S EARTHLY ABODE


Dear One,
Your body, your mind and your spirit are benefited because I live in you. They are transformed. Your whole world is benefited because I chose to make My children My earthly home.
You're not only the one who benefits because I live in you. Your children benefit because I live in you. Your world benefits, too, because of the transformation that occurs because of My presence in your life.
Your life is glorified because I live in you. It is glorified because My dwelling place, which is your body, is changed from glory to glory,. You are also surrounded by My angels. My angels work together to bless your earth because of My presence inside of you.
Your prayers in the Holy Spirit become the dispensers for My creative words to again enter the earth and transform everything relating to you.
Because I live in you, your body can becomes My body.
Because I live in you, your mind can become My mind.
Because I live in you, your spirit becomes My Spirit.
We are one because I live in you.
When Jesus prayed that we would be one, he wanted us to be one like He and I were one then and now. We cannot be any more fully one than when I live in you because we are living in the same earthly body, so we are truly one. I lived in the body of Jesus and therefore we were one. I live in you because of your being born of My Spirit, so we are one. We are the same unit to the degree that you allow My Words to become part of you and transform you, because to be one is to be a single unit, undivided.
I chose to be one with you. You need to daily choose to become one with Me so that your life in the earth will be supernaturally benefited. When we are one, you only say what you hear me say and you only do what you see me do. Then supernatural things happen. After all, My benefits are abundant.
Love, God
John 3:5 & 6; I Corinthians 6:19; John 17:21-23
photo from online www.files.myopera.com

No comments: