Sunday, January 16, 2011

ACCEPTANCE


Dear One,
Acceptance is an interesting action of the mind.
My children tend to get "acceptance" confused in their understandings. They accept things they should not accept and they refuse to accept things they should accept.
My children accept curses. They accept them without fighting against them because they either think I sent them or they think I am using the bad effects of curses to perfect them, so acceptance is practiced.
On the other hand, My children do not accept others who are different than themselves. Acceptance of all men, regardless of race, gender, religion or position in life is acceptance of Me because I live in them.
Acceptance of curses, usually because of spiritual ignorance, keeps My children constantly in a variety of battles in life. There is no peace when curses are accepted as part of your life, because peace and war are opposites. When people accept curses they accept the father of those curses. That spiritual being is satan.
You should begin to refuse to accept curses, whether they are despair, depression, self-pity, hatred, judgment, guilt, condemnation, spiritual blindness, inferiority, envy, division, strife, haughtiness, domination, jealousy and any other destructive thoughts because you do not belong to the family of the father of lies.
Begin to accept all people as My creations, as My children.
You belong to Me, the Father of Truth. I want you to accept My attributes of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, patience and mercy into your life. Then others will know that you are mine, just like I do. My family treasury will be drawn to you when you accept and bear My attributes.

Love, God
Deuteronomy 28; Galatians 5

No comments: