Sunday, October 30, 2011

ANTIDOTE FOR UNBELIEF



Dear One,

Patiently waiting for an answer to your prayers can be hard on your emotions. That time is when your trust in Me is either strengthened or it wavers.
Thoughts of unbelief cause you to waver because your every thought would tempt you to give up and declare that I don't know what I'm talking about . The unbelief thoughts say that you might as well just surrender to unbelief and give up.
Remember that I am not the tempter. The devil is the tempter and he is the one who wants you to waver in your faith until unbelief sets in completely and you give up on your answers to prayers.
There is an antidote for the poison that is infused by the devil into your thoughts to make you waver in your faith. My written words of encouragement and My personal words of assurance are the antidote and they are stronger than any of the temptations of the devil.
Stand up to the devil with My statements which he hates to hear. Speak My promises to the devil who is speaking to your mind and you will see the thoughts of unbelief flee. The stronger you get in your faith statements, very often even yelling them when you are being tempted, will weaken the negative words of unbelief and the enemy will leave.
The stronger you are in faith, the weaker the tempting words of unbelief become. Let the tempter know that it is Me in whom you have faith and confidence to provide everything that is promised to you.
While I am working to perfect things for you, you must fight the good fight of faith like every other person of faith has fought, being convinced that I perform what I have promised because I am trustworthy.
When I tell you to stand, I mean to dig in your heels, speak authoritatively what I have promised, and the devil will turn with his tail between his legs in shame because his tactics against you have failed.
You will celebrate when the answers to your prayers materialize and all of heaven will celebrate with you.

Love, God
Matthew 4:3-11; Romans 3:3-4; Romans 10:9-11; Hebrews 11:1.


October Fun at our home

No comments: