Thursday, October 27, 2011

FAITHFULNESS



Oct. 7, 2011

Dear One,

How wonderful that you sing to Me, "Great is thy faithfulness." It thrills Me that you know and appreciate the fact that I am faithful to you.
Because I know the benefits of your becoming faithful to Me, to My words and to My Spirit, oh, how I would love to sing back to you,"Great is your faithfulness, My child."
If it were warranted that I could sing that phrase back to every one of My children, there would be no more wars, no devastation, no sins, no sickness, no trespasses, no diseases, no strife, no murders, no robberies and on and on because all of My children would be living in unity with Me, able to hear My voice and able to follow My guidance and My counsel.
When you are faithful to hear My personal words of guidance and insight that I am constantly giving to you and then you choose to follow My counsel, you do receive more and more of My life. Then My will is done on earth as it is in heaven.
Do you want heaven on earth? I can tell you how to get it.
Do you want a stress free life? I can tell you how to get it.
Do you want a peaceful life? I can tell you how to get it.
Do you want a loving family? I can tell you how to get it.
Do you want total healing for body, soul and spirit? I can tell you how to get it.
Do you want an abundant life? I can tell you how to get it.
I am willing and able to lead you into a life of heaven on earth.
Jesus prayed that My kingdom would come and that My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven. So that is an indication that it is possible.
The only thing required of you is your faithfulness to Me to seek My counsel, My wisdom, My insight, My knowledge, My revelations. My love for you through My Holy Spirit is dispensing all things necessary for life and godliness to all of My children every hour, minute and second of the day. Your desire to seek them and receive them is all that is lacking.
I long to free you from all bondage to sins and anything that so easily besets you. Those things keep you from the abundant life.
I hope that you desire to come to Me for the magnificent things that I have to offer to you. It all begins with unity with Me and your desire to receive My wisdom.
Yes, your loving faithfulness for Me is all that is required. Then I can say to you, "Great is your faithfulness, My child."
Love, God
II Peter 1:3-11; I Peter 2:1-3; Hebrews 12:1-2; Matthew 6:10; John 15:26; John 15:13-14; James 1:5-8.

photo from our front yard

No comments: