Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WORDS THAT CHANGE



Dear One,
The secret is to absorb My goodness, absorb My kindness, absorb My wisdom, absorb My healing power, absorb My restoration power, absorb My revelations, absorb My love, absorb My faith and absorb My patience. Then you are changed and all of your circumstances are immediately changed or will eventually be changed, for you have tapped into infinite wisdom which is the energy within My kingdom.
Absorb My glorious gifts for you and you will find that everything in your life changes from bad to good, from curses to blessings.
You can accomplish the absorption by filling yourself with My words from the promises in My Instruction Book which you call the Bible. They are food for your soul and freedom for your mind. Study about Me and My goodness, My kindness, My healing power, My restoration power, My revelations, My love, My faith and My patience. Then you will be changed by spiritual osmosis because My words have the necessary power to change everything in your life.

Hebrews 4:12; I Corinthians 12:4-13; II Timothy 2:15-16; II Peter 1:3-11.

No comments: