Friday, October 21, 2011

BACK BREAKING WEIGHTS

Dear One,
Do you feel like the weight of the world is on your back and your shoulders?
Well, the devil has placed that feeling there and he has put the image of defeat in your mind.
Your love and your joy have been noticed by him and he can't stand to see any of My children demonstrating My character to others, so he puts weights on you just like the trainer puts additional weights on the bar of a weight lifter.
Your spiritual enemy, the devil, puts weights on you to see how much you can hold before you break, fall down and maybe even blame Me for your misfortunes.
Think about what the disciple James said, that all good and perfect gifts and things come from Me. Misfortunes, illnesses, quarrels and strife come from the devil.
I said that I will always provide the way of escape when bad things come upon you that are common to men. When I promised a way of escape it was a guarantee that there is a way to escape the trying situation.
I led the Israelites out of captivity and out of the wilderness and I opened prison doors for Peter and Paul. I am no respecter of persons. I love you just as much as I loved them.
Look to Me for the way of escape from this problem. It's already there and it's one of the keys of My kingdom.
Do not become faint hearted. Victory belongs to the stout hearted.
We are in this trial together and I never lose.
You won't lose is you cling to Me.
Love, God
James 1:17; John 10:9-10; I john 3:8; Matthew 16:18-19; John 14:13-14; I Corinthians 10:13.

No comments: