Tuesday, October 11, 2011

JET FUEL POWER



Dear One,

The oil in your lamp is the oil of My Holy Spirit.
My Holy Spirit never burns out even after years and years and years on earth and then forever. The only way for Him to be extinguished is by you, yourself.
You can dim His flame and smother His flame by refusing to listen to His counsel, His warnings, His impressions, His powerful words to you. His voice can become more and more distant when you refuse His guidance only because the voices of men and the voices of reason have become more important to you.
My Spirit will not distance Himself from you, but you very often turn up the volume of the fleshly voices in preference to hearing My advice,
You are the keeper of the flame so you must keep it burning brightly so that My counsel is heard by you at all times. My Spirit assures you of My love for you and He is My guarantee of My love.
The jet fuel in you is also the power of My Holy Spirit. His power was able to raise Jesus from the dead, defeat the devil in hell and propel Him into My heaven to live with Me. His power has never been diminished. In fact, Jesus said that you would do more than He did.
Ask Me for the revelation of the jet fuel power inside of you that is able to do whatever you ask, want or desire according to the power of My Spirit that is in you. He is there with all of the power of the universe and the heavens.
Take advantage of His power. He's waiting for you to ask and place a demand upon Him. He lives to do My will in your life and My will is that you overcome all the works of the devil and that you partake of My wisdom every moment of your life.
My power is in you. USE HIM.

Love, God
Ephesians 1:10-22; Romans 8:11 -14; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: