Wednesday, October 26, 2011

PEACE SEEKERS



Dear One,

When you seek for peace you must seek for My words, words in My Instruction Book or more efficiently the words of My Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of Peace. Jesus was referred to as the Prince of Peace.
My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Peace. My Spirit distributes My peace to My children. He is the one who confirms His presence in a matter just like He confirms My love for you. He will flood you with peace and with joy and with a realization of My love. Just the ministry of one of His words brings peace to your disturbed mind. Just one phrase of My Wisdom from Him will dispel all fear and dread and unstable mental activity. His words calm the savage beast that is raging in your mind.
Receive the Spirit of Peace the same way that you receive any of My Fatherly comforts, by asking and seeking Me and then waiting for Me to reveal Myself. Then your mind will become clean and clear and you will receive whatever you need. You will renew your strength and mount up on wings like eagles, flying above all earthly problems..
Patience is the key, and knowing that I have already sent peace to you and My words of wisdom. You will receive peace in whatever mode of delivery you can, whether it is from another person, from the Instruction Book, from your one on one meditation with Me or from the thoughts that My Spirit puts within your mind.
Sometimes you will be flooded with peace if you will meely wait upon Me.
When you hear the soothing words, "Peace, be still," in your thoughts, then know that My Spirit is infusing you with My peace.

Love, God
John 14:27; II Thessalonians 3:16; Luke 2:14; Acts 10:36; Romans 5:1; Romans 14:17; Romans 15:13; Isaiah 40:31.

No comments: