Wednesday, October 5, 2011

POWER FILLED WORDS



Dear One,
When I said that you can have whatever you say, I meant it. Your words are powerful and they transform even the most solidly evident things, changing them from evil to good.
You can negate the works of the devil by simply proclaiming it as a lie and that it is based upon lies. You can speak to any solidly evident thing and tell it to line up with My words and become Godly rather than evil.
Evil is temporary and is changeable at any given time when spoken to with authority.
You proclaim that My words are powerful. Now you need to realize that your anointed words are My words, so therefore they are powerful.
Speak My anointed words and it will be done as you say.
Love, God
Matthew 21:21-22; Matthew 12:35-37; Matthew 8:8-11; Mark 11:23-25; Luke 1:37-38.

photo courtesy of NatashP at flickr.com

No comments: