Saturday, October 15, 2011

BOSS OF YOU



Dear One,

When the enemy comes into your mind like a flood with accusations, doubt, fear, confusion and unbelief, you must say to him, "You're not my boss, " or, "You're not my Heavenly Father." The devil is a bully, a thief who comes to rob you of your peace of mind, your faith, your revelations and your joy.
The enemy isn't your boss unless you let him succeed with his accusations,, doubts, fear, unbelief and confusion. Then he is your "boss" because you have believed his defeating thought patterns.
Be alert to proclaim, "You're not the boss of me," to the accuser of the brethren. Then put him in his place, which is in hell, by proclaiming that you are My child, born of My Spirit, protected, counseled, guided, provided for and loved by Me. That is what will defeat him, your proclamation of your trust and faith in Me as your Father. Those confessions of your position as My child who is loved by Me are deafening to him.
The enemy hates truth and the truth of your reliance upon Me is an anathema to him. He retreats with his tail tucked between his legs and his hands cupped around his ears.
Declare every day who your true Father is, your Heavenly Father, and that you believe what I say in every matter.

Love, God
Isaiah 59:19; Matthew 4:3-11: Philippians 4:8; Romans 12:2; Ephesians 4:22-27; Revelation 12:10-11.

No comments: