Monday, October 17, 2011

CITIZENSHIP CHANGE



Dear One,

You can exchange your bad human family genes for My perfect spiritual genes. The Holy Spirit provides My genes for you when you accept Him into your life.
For some bad genes it is an immediate change as My Spirit chases out the damaging family genes which have plagued you.
For some bad genes it is gradual, by renewing your mind to My thoughts, attitudes and actions. In other words, receiving truth which sets you free. That is what is called growing in grace, letting Me advise you and coach you on how to change critical, condemning, judgmental , negative thought patterns into encouraging, gracious, loving thought patterns.
If you will allow both exchanges to occur, the immediate as well as the gradual, then you will find that life gets better and better for you until you are living the loving and peaceful life that I want you to have.
When you are born of My Spirit you exchange nationalities from earthly to spiritual. Then as you continue to yield to My Spirit and to be filled with Him you begin to take on My family characteristics. You will know that your citizenship is of My kingdom and your bloodline is of My family. My Holy Spirit confirms it to you.
You're My child. You have My blood, My Spirit, in you. Your citizenship is in the Kingdom of Love.

Love, God
John 3:3-8; Romans 8:16; I John 5:8; Romans 12:2; Ephesians 2:19; Ephesians 4:23-25

No comments: