Monday, October 10, 2011

MORE THAN SUFFICIENT



Dear One,

My grace is not only sufficient, it is MORE THAN SUFFICIENT.
Grace in any situation is multiplied by the severity of the work of the enemy in your life. Those works are his efforts to defeat you. Pay heed to this truth: they are only efforts. Those efforts cannot defeat you unless you buy into his hopelessness and defeat with which he endeavors to bombard your mind.
First he brings the trial, then he works on you in the wilderness of your mind to rob you of the power you already have which can defeat him.
Hopelessness and defeat are drains that he sends which will cut off My power in your life.
HOWEVER, My grace is more than sufficient to defeat the enemy, to overcome the trial, and to perfect My will in the situation.
Remember that I am MORE THAN ENOUGH.
Walk the faith walk, confessing and believing that I am MORE THAN ENOUGH, and because I am MORE THAN ENOUGH the situation in which you are involved will not only be completely restored but it will be better than you imagined.
I will do exceedingly abundantly above all that you can think or imagine, according to the power that is within you.
Don't allow your spiritual batteries to be drained of power by allowing hopelessness and defeat to lodge in your mind. They are liars. They are determined to try to prove to you and the world that I am not sufficient to defeat them.
You know better than that. You know that I am MORE THAN ENOUGH. I am the Father with all the power and strength and I live in you.
Love, God
Ephesians 6:10-18; Romans 5:20- 21; Romans 8:26-28; Romans 8:31 and 37; Ephesians 3:14-20; II Corinthians 3:5-6; II Corinthians 9:8; II Corinthians 12:9-10.

No comments: