Sunday, October 16, 2011

RECRUITMENTS



Dear One,
Evangelizing is recruiting people into a new life, a life of resting from their labors, but it is also recruiting them into My spiritual army.
It is bringing more people into the fold as recruitments in the war to destroy the works of the devil in their lives and to destroy the works of the devil in the lives of others through intercession. Remember that Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. Now that is the job of the Holy Spirit in those who are inheritors of salvation, to continue to destroy the works of the devil and his demons.
After the recruitment, much effort must be made to seek to learn the depth, height, breadth and width of My love for you so that you will realize your inheritance of peace, love, joy, mercy, faith, goodness, kindness and patience. Then you must learn the power of My Holy Spirit that is available to you to defeat all evil things that happen in the earth.
Also you must learn the keys to My kingdom which include the armor needed to be effective in winning the war and completing the work of Jesus in the earth. All of those are done by the Commander-In-Chief, My Holy Spirit.
All new recruits must learn to hear My instructions, My wisdom, My strategies and My insights into every battle so that they will emerge triumphant.
Remember that there is rest in Me. I supply everything necessary, the power, the revelations, the wisdom, the words and the strategies. I make everything easy for you. That's why I called salvation entering into My rest.
Love, God
Ephesians 1: 16-22; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 6:10-18: I John 3:8; Matthew 11:28.

No comments: