Sunday, October 23, 2011

ASK, SEEK, KNOCK



Dear One,
Seeking is not always a one time or one hour thing. Seeking is dedicated seeking with your whole heart, determined that you will find that for which you seek.
Seeking is never giving up until you have found it, whether it is healing or wisdom or an anointing or insight or knowledge or a miracle or whatever.
Seeking is knocking on the door, pounding on the door, calling out until you have found what you seek.
When you seek with your whole hert, you never give up and you won't settle for less than what I have promised to you.
I said, "Ask and you WILL receive. Seek and you WILL find. Knock and it WILL be opened unto you."
Remember that when you are seeking with your whole heart, I am seeking to answer your prayers with My whole heart. I want your prayers to be answered more than you do. When you are seeking with your whole heart, we can't fail.
Love, God
Matthew 7:7-11; Luke 11:9-13; Matthew 6:6-Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: