Monday, October 24, 2011

STANDING FIRM



Dear One,
Standing in firm faith means never giving up, never looking at outer circumstances, never looking at natural events that betray My promises and never wavering from belief in My promises.
Standing in faith means that you never fall down in despair. It means never questioning why things are happening to you. It means that in the whole scheme of things that you stand up to the devil, stand up to naysayers, stand up to negative appearances and that you stand up to thoughts that betray My promises to all of My children. Standing in faith means that you choose to believe Me and My promises to My children instead of believing what the devil puts in your path, whether it's negative thoughts and emotions, negative words from others, betraying symptoms or negative appearances.
Standing in faith means that you think and say that you believe your Heavenly Father rather than what negative men or appearances or symptoms portray. The devil and his symptoms, his defeating words and his depressing thoughts that he puts in your mind are all sent to knock you off your faith in Me and cause you to put faith in the negative thoughts, words and appearances.
Who do you believe, your Heavenly Father or the devil?
When you choose to believe My promises to you, then you will live the calm and gentle and abundant life that I promised.
Love, God
John 10:10; James 4:7; Matthew 3:9; John 3:16.

Photo from Saphirre's Moonbeam at facebook.com by Dyrk Daniels

No comments: