Saturday, October 22, 2011

HEAVENLY MR. FIX IT



Dear One,

Give My love a chance to heal.
My love is a power like no other power. There is nothing in the world like it. It has every ingredient in it that is explosive, yet soothing. It is active, yet restful. It is reactive, yet gentle. There are so many facets to My loveand it is indescribable by human terms. Only those people who have experienced it have any idea of the power that is resident within My love.
Look at every miracle you have ever heard about or experienced, every life you've seen or heard about being changed, every healing you've experienced, every door you've seen opened, and then know that My love did all of those things for My children. Remember that it is powerful enough to perform miracles yet soothing enough to comfort you. Whatever the need, that is what I provide.
Knowing these things, you must give My love a chance to heal everything, every disease, every illness, every emotional upset, every fractured ego, every damaged relationship. Give Me a chance to heal everything, everybody and every situation. I am your Heavenly Supreme Mr. Fix It. I only need an invitation.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:16-21; Acts 1:8; Romans 5:5-6.

photo from SaphireMoonbeams at facebook

No comments: