Saturday, October 29, 2011

MORE THAN ENOUGH



Dear One,

When you are weak, then you are made strong by Me.
When you are sick, with My gifts of healing you are made well,
When you are sad, with My gifts you are made joyful.
When you are powerless, with My Gift of the Holy Spirit you are made powerful.
When you are confused, with My gifts of wisdom and knowledge you are made wise.
When you are lost, then you are saved by the sacrifice of Jesus and you are found and loved by Me.
When you are fearful, then you are made fearless by My power.
When you feel unloved, My Spirit will reveal to you that you are loved by Love Himself.
When you are grieving, then you are comforted by Me.
When you are bound by unrelenting passions and temptations, then you are freed by Me.
When you are hungry, I will see that you are fed.
I am your all in all, your loving, protecting, providing, comforting, saving and powerful Heavenly Father.
Come to Me for whatever you need and I will supply. Love God
Matthew 25-33; II Corinthians 12:10; I Corinthians 12:3-11; I John 4:18-19; John 3:16.

photo is "me," T.Wieland Allen,on Halloween a couple years ago

No comments: