Monday, October 3, 2011

SHELVES

Dear One,
Shelves are storage places for goods that you are not ready to consume.
Spiritual shelves are places for teachings or revelations that you are not ready to consume because of lack of foundation or because of denominational teachings which contradict them.
Don't label anything as a false teaching or heresy. They might very well hold some truths but they might not be complete truths.
Shelving teachings rather than rejecting them might eventually be beneficial because the time may come when you receive enlightenment from Me which will either confirm or deny them.
I am the Teacher and the Counselor and the Guide. I am the One who will discern spiritual deception and I am the One who will reveal the truth to you.
Trust Me to take blinders off of your eyes regarding any truth that's hidden in the teachings that you have shelved. I want you protected from falsehoods, but I also want you to receive truth where truth exists.
Let Me be your Teacher through the Holy Spirit. We can personally home school you.
Love, God
John 8:32; John 4:24; John 14:16-17; John 15:26; John 16:13-4; I John 4:6-8

No comments: