Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CHILDLIKE FAITH



Dear One

You should always look for surprises from Me, what you call God kisses, that come your way to bless you and let you know that I am your loving Father. I remind you constantly that you are the apple of My eye and the object of My affection.
A young child always expects a loving father to bring surprises home to him just to let the child know that he is always in the thoughts of his dad.
The surprises that I prepare for you are just like that, assurances that My love and My heart and My thoughts are always on you. Then your excitement is enough thanks for Me because it warms My heart to observe you delighted with the surprises, your God kisses.
Jesus said that even men who have evil in their hearts give good gifts to their children, and He stressed how much more will I give gifts to My children.
Let your mind remain in that childlike attitude of pure excitement and joy when I surprise you with My gifts that I give to you just to remind you that I love you.

Love, God
Matthew 7:11-12; Matthew 18:3-4; Matthew 19:14; Luke 12:32; Ephesians 3:20-21;

No comments: