Saturday, January 28, 2012

SEED SOWING



Dear One,
When you consistently sow love seeds, there is no way you will reap strife in your life. It is an impossibility.
When you consistently sow strife seeds, there is no way you will reap love in your life. It is an impossibility
When you constantly cover people with love, love eventually takes root and grows within that person. Then that person begins to sow love seeds into others and love grows on and on in the earth, causing a love epidemic.
When you constantly cover people with strife through disapproval, criticism, judgment, opposition and belittling, then they begin to sow strife seeds into others and strife grows on and on in the earth until there is a strife epidemic and wars breaks out all over the earth.
It all starts with one seed.
My cure for all of it is the resurrection of Jesus who sowed the ultimate love seeds through teaching My principles of peace and love and by healing all who were oppressed and diseased because of the harvest of strife seeds in their lives.
Then He defeated all strife when He was raised from the dead by My Holy Spirit and He sent My Spirit to live in all men who would accept Him, thus perpetuating the love seeds being sown into people in the earth.
If you will sow love seeds everywhere you go, in your family, in your work, in your business, in your relationships, in your friends, in your enemies, in your acquaintances and in your neighbors, then you will see a love revival.
Through Jesus I revealed My other name. I am Love.
I ask you to go in My power, in Love, and redeem the world from the effects of the devil and his nature of strife.
Make Love your other name.

Love, God
Romans 5:5-6; Romans 5:8-11; Romans 8:28-29; I Corinthians 2:9-10; II Corinthians 13:14; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 2: 4-5; Ephesians 3:18-19; Ephesians 5:2; II Timothy 1:7; Titus 3:3-7; I John 3:16; I John 4:7-12; John 13;34-35.

No comments: