Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HEIRS OF GOD



Dear One,

You are an heir to My kingdom.
You are an heir to My personality traits.
You are an heir to My prosperity.
You are an heir to My joy and happiness.
You are an heir to My peace.
You are an heir to My righteousness.
You are an heir to My wisdom.
You are an heir to My fortune.
You are an heir to My love.
You are an heir to My mountain moving faith which is necessary for miracles.
You are an heir to My unlimited forgiveness.
You are an heir to My all encompassing mercy.
You are an heir to My goodness.
You are an heir to My favorable kindness.
You are an heir to My dynamite power.
You are an heir to My authoritative power.
You are an heir to My royalty.
You are an heir to My sovereignty.
You are an heir to My healing power.
You are an heir to My insights.
You are an heir to My patience.
You are an heir to My revelations.
You are My children. Everything I have is yours.
Look to Me for everything.

Love, God
Matthew 6: 33; Matthew 12:28; Romans 8:16-18; Romans 14:16-18; II Timothy 2:22-26; James 3:17-18;

No comments: