Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NIX PERPETUAL BATTLES



Dear One,

New years and new months and new days and new minutes and new seconds require new thoughts, new attitudes, new words and new actions.
When you continue with old negative, judgmental and destructive thoughts you are causing a battle between opposing spirits and My angels.
My angels are ministering for you but your negative thoughts, words and attitudes give permission to the opposing spirits to work against you. Then you are like a divided country whose end result is failure after failure.
When you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you are single minded in your thinking, your attitudes, your speaking and your actions and you are united to My will for your life. Then all things will work together for your good.
James wrote that a double minded person receives nothing. The reason for that is because of the constant battle between good spirits and evil spirits which will produce nothing advantageous to you.
You are in charge of renewing your mind. I will work with you through My Holy Spirit, but you must choose to renew your thoughts, attitudes, words and actions with My promises, My truths and My wisdom.
Don't forget that through My power in you there is everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness.

Love, God
Romans 12:2; James 3:2-18; II Peter 1:3-9; Philippians 3:13-15; John 15:7-12.

No comments: