Thursday, January 19, 2012

HEAVEN'S LANGUAGE



Dear One,
Your Holy Spirit led prayer language transcends all earthly languages, all earthly words, all earthly meaning, all earthly understanding. Your prayer language is supernatural and it is eternal and it is ethereal because the words are My words. It is My language sent into the earth just like at the beginning when I created the world by speaking.
Your prayer language is glorious. It is gracious and kind and good and loving. The words spoken from your mouth by My Spirit are My will, My plans, My orchestrations, My strategies and My wonders.
My words create, build good things in the earth, tear down evil plans, minister to people My insights and understanding. My words heal the sick, perform miracles, restore and redeem.
That is why Jesus said that speaking against the Holy Spirit is unforgivable, because His words are My words, His insights revealed to you are my insights, His plans are Mine, His will is My will. He never does anything on his own. He always operates according to My instructions.
A treasure in earthen vessels is what he is called. Value Him for who He is and what He does for you. He is My greatest gift to you.
Read what Jesus had to say about the Holy Spirit as reported by the apostle John. If Jesus would give honor and deference to the Holy Spirit, you should also do the same thing. Give Him respect and honor but also give Him the leeway to speak forth My words into the earth.
Love, God
John 14:11-31; John 15:25-27; John 16:7-15; Acts 2:1-4; Jude 20; II Corinthians 4:7-10; Romans 8:26-28.

No comments: