Monday, January 30, 2012

FORTUNATE AND BLESSED

Dear One,
Fortunate are the ones who teach love and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Blessed are the ones who think and practice love and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
You are exceedingly blessed when you live love, when you live in peace with everyone and when you have joy bubbling from your spirit to your entire being. You will have a 100 percent return on your love investment, your peace investment and your joy investment when you walk in My Spirit because He is My love inside of you.
My words concerning seeds planted are so very important because when love, peace and joy are lived through My children, then that part of the world is also blessed. Not only are the people blessed, but the world is blessed by the energy contained within those fruit bearing attitudes.
Can you image a world in which all people emote love, peace and joy? You might say it would be heaven on earth and it is heaven on earth. Remember that Jesus prayed that My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven. Well, love, peace and joy are My will. They are the atmosphere in heaven and I want them to be the atmosphere in the earth.
Yes, the atmosphere in My dimension is filled with the most beautiful music imaginable and the most brilliant colors that eyes can see and the most fragrant aromas that a person can smell. That is because love is the energy that emanates from every person and from My angelic hosts because My character is reflected in all of them.
Is it possible for My will to be done on earth? Yes. Otherwise Jesus would have prayed an impossible prayer. Jesus never considered impossibilities.
You can create a heavenly spiritual, mental and environmental atmosphere by only thinking love thoughts, only entertaining love attitudes, only speaking love words, and only participating in loving activities. That life would be exciting because of the presence of peace and joy who always follow along with love.
If you will determine to make love your aim you will experience what Jesus prayed, that My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Love thoughts, attitudes and actions will transform you inwardly and outwardly. Then I can say, "That's My child. He's Love."
Love, God
John 13:34-35; Romans 8:28; I Corinthians 2;9-10; I Corinthians 13:4-8;
Ephesians 3: 14-20; I John 2:7-12; II John 1:4-6.

No comments: