Sunday, January 22, 2012

FATHERLY ADVICE

Dear One,

When I tell you to resist the devil and he will flee from you it was an important battle plan because when you refuse to do his will, his bidding, then he will take off to tempt someone who will fall for his tricks.
When I tell you to love one another, it is so that love will obliterate every unkindness, every hurtful word and every injurious action that My children do to each other. Love never takes into account a wrong suffered and love is patient and kind and gracious, sowing wonderful seeds which will return and bless you, just like My love blesses you.
Everything that I have advised you to practice that are keys to My Kingdom are things you must meditate upon until they become second nature to you.
Every thought that you think, every attitude that you project, every word that you speak, every action that you take are important because they determine, chart and orchestrate your future.
My written words and My personal words are given to save you from problems just like radar on a screen saves airplanes from destruction.
Every word that I speak to you is mighty, revealing My will.
Use your own will to choose to believe every truth that I speak which will set you free. They will be life to you and health to your flesh.
Believe me and follow my leading. I am your Loving Father and I want the best things for you.

Love, God
Proverbs 4:20-27; James 4:7-8; John 6:63; John 13:34-35; John 15:12-17; Romans 12:9-13; Romans 13:8-10; John 16:12-15.

No comments: