Sunday, January 15, 2012

POSSIBLE, PROBABLE AND GUARANTEED



Dear One,

What is impossible with men is possible with Me.
What is possible with Me, combined with your faith, is guaranteed.
What I guarantee, I do.
Submit yourself to Me and you will see your prayers answered. I will tell you how to get them accomplished with My power.
I gave My power to My children when I sent the Holy Spirit to live in them, and with My power all things are possible. My words are guarantees and My promises are guarantees.
Jesus said, "If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you will ask what you will and it shall be done for you."
Guaranteed! No doubt about it!

Love, God
John 14:15-17; John 15:7-8; James 4:7-8; Matthew 9:22; Mark 10:51-52; Luke 24:49; Ephesians 1:16-23; Hebrews 3:6. Matthew 7:8-11.

No comments: