Saturday, January 21, 2012

GOD TALKS TO ALL PEOPLE



Dear One,


Heed My words. I don't talk just to hear myself talk. I don't talk to you so you can tell people you heard from Me. I tell you things that will make your life easier, more prosperous, more peaceful, more beautiful, more joyful and more advantageous in all areas. Then I trust that you will take My advice, heed My wisdom and follow My leading.
When I tell you to forgive, I do it because I know the benefits for you when you forgive others.
I tell you to walk in the Spirit for a purpose, because I know when you follow My advice that I give to you through My Holy Spirit that it will help you to avoid the evil pitfalls that are always in the earth to snare you. I want to help you find your way to the still waters. I want your soul restored. I want My goodness and mercy and joy and peace and love to follow you, go ahead of you and surround you.
When I tell you to abide in Me and to let My words abide in you ,I know that there is great peace for you when your mind is stayed on Me rather than glued to bad situations. The bad situations are not going to give you insight and wisdom.
My words are your foundation, your guide and your weapons for spiritual warfare. Listen and heed them. Then you will find that everything I have is yours.
Love, God
Psalm 23; John 15:7-8; John 16:13-16;

No comments: