Monday, January 23, 2012

SEE AND PERCEIVE, HEAR AND UNDERSTAND



Dear One,
Open your spiritual eyes and ears and your heart so that you will receive My loving words of correction ,of guidance and of revelation.
My truths will astound you and will set off spiritual fireworks within your mind that will thrill you and excite you, making changes in your thoughts, attitudes and actions so that My kingdom will be established inside of you.
The foundation will be sound and sure, able to withstand anything that the enemy throws at you. Your structure will be firm and immovable, a stable housing for My spirit who lives within you.
When you allow Me to build My dwelling place within you by opening your spiritual eyes, ears and hearts, it is perfect, able to send forth My words of wisdom, My words of knowledge and revelation, My anointing for healing and miracles and My words of instructions to the heavenly hosts so that they can do My will in relation to your wishes and desires.
Let the words of your mouth be pure and holy and let your thoughts and attitudes proceed from My Spirit who makes all things work together for good and to your advantage.
Never forget that I am your Good Father and I have the solution for every problem that you will ever encounter. Listen to My solutions for you and you will overcome.
Love, God
Matthew 13:15-16; John 14:15-18; John 15:26; John 16:12-15; James 1:5-8; Revelation 12:11.

No comments: