Monday, January 9, 2012

DISCERNING GOOD AND DISCERNING EVIL



Dear One,
Learning to discern good from evil is often learning by experiences which have good results or which have bad results.
The best way to learn is by seeking Me and deciding to be led by My Spirit who knows all of the most advantageous steps for you to take leading to the abundant life and which ones are dangerous for you. He is the guide, the shepherd of your every move. Trust Him and let Him discern for you the proper leadings. He was given to you to keep you from evil and its trappings. You have His voice inside of you and you have the Instruction Book for references on the experiences of others and for confirmation of the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit. You have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness.
Take advantage of everything that I have given to you. My gifts are always from love because you are My child. Seek Me, listen to Me and then take My advice and act upon it. Then all things will work together for your good.
Love, God
I Corinthians 12:10; Hebrews 4:12-13; John 16:13-15; Romans 8:26-31; II Peter 1:3-10.

No comments: