Friday, January 13, 2012

PEACE, PEACE, WONDERFUL PEACE



Dear One,

The prophesy said, "And He shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
My divine counsel always results in peace. I never teach strife, anger, war, division, opposition or enmity. I only counsel My children on how to keep peace with all men.
I teach you how to be at peace within yourself, how to keep peace within your family, how to sow seeds of peace in business, in relationships and in your world.
You will never hear words of enmity and strife from My counsel because I know the outcome of those demonic attitudes and they are never pretty. I want you free from all evil works. Enmity and strife are at the base of all of them.
I want peace for My children. Then all of My blessings will flow to you easily because they are already yours. Clear out of your soul all emotions which block My abundance of blessings from flowing to you.
One outgrowth of My Spirit living inside of you is peace. When Jesus, the Prince of Peace, left the world I sent My Holy Spirit to take His place and be your counsellor from inside of you, one who only counsels peace and whose presence is abundant peace.
Draw on My peace from within you. It will heal your body, your mind and your spirit.

Love, God.
Isaiah 9:6-7; John 14:27-28; John 15:7-14; John 15:26-27; John 16:7-11; Galatians 5:22; Ephesians 4:1-3; Philippians 4:6-9.

No comments: