Sunday, January 29, 2012

LANTERN AND FLASHLIGHT FAITH



Dear One,
My words are truly a lamp to your feet and a light to your path.
When you are walking in total darkness you stumble over every obstacle, you fall over the slightest little stone, and you bump into everything that protrudes into your direct path. All of that results in physical injury and emotional disgust.
Without light on your vehicular traveling paths you make a wrong turn, end up in dangerous territory, or you might turn into the path of a big truck or a train. You get demolished, ending up injured, depressed, in terrible pain or, in the worse case, dead.
When you consider those possibilities you must certainly understand my teaching you that My words are the lamp, the lanterns, the flashlights and the brilliant beams because they are illuminating, keeping you on the right path, leading you to make the right decisions in life, coaching you on making the right turns and jags, keeping you protected and safe.
There are evil influences on the paths of life just waiting to snare you, tempting you to make wrong decisions so that you will end up in their territory where they can take your peace, your love and your joy by causing you to entertain thoughts and attitudes which will poison your body and your mind and then then they end up tormenting you to the highest degree.
My words tell you what thoughts to avoid, what attitudes from which you must speedily retreat, and the temptations you must resist. They are My Fatherly protection for you, just like an earthly father protects his children from dangerous decisions and judgmental attitudes.
I have a better vantage point from My dimension so I can caution you when I see something coming your way that is intent upon destroying you. My words in the Instruction Book cover all of them, and My Spirit inside of you will cause you to discern the presence of evil so that you will sidestep it and continue to walk in a lighted path.
My words also open to you all the mysteries of My Kingdom and all of the wisdom of the ages which will sustain you and save you from all the snares of the evil one.
When you hear, perceive, understand and discern My words, all things of life are illuminated and you will never be in the dark again as you will seek Me and My words which are My gifts of wisdom and knowledge, My insight and revelation for every decision you make and every situation in which you find yourself.
My words are better than all the computers, the internet searches, all the smart phones apps in existence and all of the global positioning systems combined.
You have no idea of the resources that I have and use to protect you, but you already have My written words and you have My Holy Spirit. Those should suffice and keep you from making decisions which will end up cursing your life.
You have the most effective and most powerful equipment in My words and My Spirit. Don't tuck them in the back closet of your mind. Keep My words in front of your eyes and stir up My Spirit within you so that He can caution you, teach you and counsel you.
You've got My power in the person of the Holy Spirit. Take His advice if you want blessings to overtake you.
Love, God
Psalm 119:105-106; Psalm 119:130; John 14:15-17; John 16:13-15; John 8:12; Psalm 23; II Peter 1:3-11.

No comments: