Thursday, January 12, 2012

RECONCILING THE WORLD



Dear One,

I called you to the ministry of reconciliation because where there is strife there is every evil work. You are called to be reconciled with all men so that strife and its evil works will be released from the lives of your family and others and that peace will reign in the lives of everyone.
When Jesus died for your sins He reconciled you to Me. When you forgive others you are operating in the ministry of reconciliation, bringing peace between them and you and between both of you and Me.
John reported that Jesus said, "Whoever sins you remit are remitted and whoever sins you retain are retained. So to forgive someone is to remit the sins against you so that all of you will be reconciled to each other.
When a person is at enmity with anyone, he is at enmity with Me. That is why I told people that when they pray if they have anything against their neighbor that they should go first and be reconciled with the person.
I told husbands to live peacefully with their wives so that their prayers will not be hindered. That should be clear to My children, that I want you to forgive people and remit their sins so that your prayers will not be hindered.
Everything I taught in the Instruction Book and everything I teach you now is given for your good. Therefore, forgiving others and being reconciled to them is important. My ability to answer your prayers has much to do with your forgiveness of yourself and others because it clears the spiritual atmosphere around you of the strife spirits who wish to impede your ability to receive the answers to your prayers.
Shed the baggage in which you carry the deeds of others which have been committed against you. Forgive them and drop that burden from your back. Then you will be free and the other person will be free to receive My blessings.

Love, God

Matthew 5:21-25; Mark 11:25-26; John 20:21-23; I Peter 3:9; James 3:16; II Corinthians 5:15-19;

No comments: