Saturday, January 14, 2012

PEACE KEEPERS



Dear One,
When peace reigns in your family it is an example of what I want peace to do in My own family.
When joy and love reign in your family as egos blend together, it is an example of what I want to happen in My family.
When tolerance and forgiveness and mercy reign in your family, it's a picture of what I want for all of My children.
You understand that you must lay aside all prejudice, judgment, condemnation and disapproval for love to reign. A spiritual truth is that where there is strife there is every evil work. But you also know that where there is unconditional love there is every good work.
Strife attracts evil works.
Love attracts good works.
You plus strife equals evil workings in your life and the lives of your family members. You+strife=sickness, poverty, and all other evil curses.
You plus unconditional love equals good workings in your life and the lives of your family members. You+unconditional love=all of My blessings. That is plainly and simply put.
You also must understand that when there are positive changes in you for good, that there are changes in other people and changes in the situation for good.
Love will cover, eradicate and dispense all evil and will restore blessings to all situations.
Don't forget that I am love and you are My child so you can become love.
Love is patient and kind.
Love is tolerant and forgiving.
Love is not jealous or boastful.
Love is not arrogant or rude.
Love does not insist on its own way. Love is merciful.
Love is not irritable or resentful.
Love does not rejoice at wrong but rejoices when right prevails.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things.
Love never ends.
You must become My image, the reflection of My love.
Love, God
Isaiah 52:7; Philippians 4:6-8; James 3:16-18; Proverbs 10:12; I Corinthians 13: 4-7A.

No comments: