Thursday, January 26, 2012

CONFIRMATIONS OF TRUTH



Dear One,
I send messages through many avenues but you will always recognize them as being from Me because they bring light into darkness, insight into difficult situations, explanations of My kingdom principles that apply to people and also the proper keys to unlock every door to your blessings. And, yes, I confirm them many, many times so that you will know their importance.
I said I would not leave you comfortless, that I would come back in the person of the Holy Spirit to live in you to give you My counsel and guidance and truth.
I placed My life within you so that you can hear My voice, recognize it and heed My valuable instruction.
When you realize the importance of My insights you will know beyond a doubt that you can't live without My love for you which is revealed by My Spirit.
Get to know the treasure that you have in your earthen vessels. He is My Holy Spirit, who took the place of My son Jesus and who will be in you forever.
People seek for truth and you have truth inside of you.
Yes, He is a treasure, the dispenser of My wisdom, My knowledge, My healing power, My miracle power, My words and he is your blessing above all blessings.
I live inside of you through Him. He is my promise that I made for generations, the very life who was inside of Jesus who made Him the Christ, My first born of many brethren.
Now you have My life inside of you which empowers you to overcome every obstacle in life. I send messages to you through Him and also confirm the messages through My Spirit in others. You have power above all powers, the power that raised Jesus from the dead. You will never be powerless. Listen to Him.
Love, God


II Corinthians 4:7; II Corinthians 13:1; John 16:13-15; I John 4:6; Romans 8:11-14; John 14:17.

photo from: barnstormingCaptPiper's1235976922_2bf6bdf551

No comments: