Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TRUTH TALKERS



Dear One,
Speaking the truth involves not only speaking truthful statements at all times but also speaking the truths that I reveal to you relating to the secrets and keys that are given to people to enhance their lives in the earth.
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.
I desire to share all of the ways to conquer evil in your life. When evil is conquered, then all things become light.
Share any and all secrets that I reveal to you, making sure that the ground is good so that the yield will be 100 fold. Everything given must be shared so that others will benefit from My wisdom. My truth is for all My children.
Love, God
John 7:16-18; John 16:13-14; Ephesians 4:15; Ephesians 4:15; Matthew 10:26-27; Luke 10:21-22; I Corinthians 2:9-11.

No comments: